Tracey Seipel, co-authored the chapter ‘Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, Overactive Bladder Syndrome, and Urinary Incontinence (LUTS, OAB and UI)’ with Dr Alexander G. Schauss, University of Arizona, for the fifth edition of A Textbook of Natural Medicine, [Pizzorno, Joseph E., Murray, Michael T.] It is an honour to be published in this prestigious seminal text on international integrative medicine.
- Seipel Group is a triple winner!
- New White Paper on Bedwetting
- Bedtime Buddy: Significant herbal advancement in the reduction of bedwetting and urinary urgency for children
- Tracey Seipel co-authors chapter in Pizzorno and Murray fifth edition
- Seipel Group featured in lead article in NutraIngredients USA