Seipel Group’s UROX®, Bladder Control research has achieved the second highest global online ranking of article views by Altmetric for the prestigious BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal for 2018. Thousands of conversations about scholarly content happen online every day. Altmetric tracks a range of sources and our UROX® research published January 2018 was the second most viewed on BMC-CAM of the year. This is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles on interventions and resources that complement or replace conventional therapies. Seipel Group is pleased to be making such a significant contribution to academic knowledge and to raising global awareness on the issue of natural bladder control.
- Seipel Group Research achieves the second highest online attention for BMC-CAM for 2018
- Seipel Group Winner in esteemed Nutra-ingredients – U.S.A Awards for Urox® Nutrition Research Product
- Dr Tracey Seipel’s interview
- Seipel Group Finalists in esteemed Nutra-Ingredients – U.S.A Awards for Urox® Nutrition Research Product
- Study: Botanical blend may reduce number of bathroom breaks due to urinary tract symptoms